- SRAM PG-1130 11 Speed Cassette 11-32T Road Bike PG 1130 Freewheel
- Vintage bicycle bell - Joseph Lucas - Model No 34 - British Made Brass 1900's
- 2019 Motocross Pant And Jersey Combo Men's Dirt Bike Off Road Gear Biker Outfit
- COPOZZ Brand Magnetic Snowboard Ski Goggles with Case 100% Anti-fog UV400 Double
- Bellwether Essence Women's Jersey Aqua MD
- Coleman Classic Propane Stove Camping Cooktop burner Gas
- E-Bike 36V 13Ah Batteria Bici Bicicletta Kreidler Voltbike Emotion Peugeot Maxim
- Genouilleres Gore Bike Wear Universal Neon
- Helinox Comfort chair 1975 0001 Red NEW
- Maglite 2 D-Cell LED Flashlight bluee ST2D116
- New Tubbs Elevation 25 Women’s Snowshoes Snow shoes. 8x25. USA. 120-200 Lbs.
- Pearl Izumi Men's elite Pursuit Bib Short medium cycling sport outfit
- SET SHIRT + PANTS BIKE CYCLING SHIRT SPORT TEAM LIQUIGAS SANTINI size L
- Supreme Bags (Set of 3) FW17 Nylon Ditty Bag Box Logo Reusable Streetwear Tote
- Dalbello Panterra 120 Ski Boots Mondo 279 275
- Garmin Tactix Charlie GPS Watch
- Kensington Platinum Waterproof Blanket Rain Sheet 180g Medium Weight 75
- Marine Metal A-3 Marine Metal Commercial Air Pump Kit A-3 - 1 Each
- NEW Total Saddle Fit Shoulder Relief Cinch - Brown Leather - Neoprene Liner
CLC experts frequently provide news outlets with legal analysis.
Latest Cases and Actions
Schickel v. Dilger is a challenge to several pillars of Kentucky’s legislative ethics laws that prevent lobbyists from corrupting state legislators with gifts and campaign contributions.
CLC sent letters to state officials across the country informing them that their voter registration forms were not up-to-date and did not accurately explain voter eligibility.
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Unknown|
Tennessee enacted a law severely curtailing the ability of civic organizations to conduct voter registration activities. CLC serves as counsel in a case challenging the constitutionality of the law.