There are so many things to see in Japan... This country keeps enthralling its visitors. After discovering Tokyo and Hiroshima,...
White Kore Re-TroBu Bicycle Saddle
After visiting Tokyo, Hiroshima seems to be a very quiet city. There's a lot less noise, less people, less cars,...
WHL FT 26x1.75 559x25 STL CP 36 STL BO 3 8 14gUCP
I wanted to tell you guys that visiting Tokyo is impressive, but to be fairly honest, it's an euphemism. You're...
South Korea is a very interesting country to visit. Indeed, the culture and the traditions are very different from our...
Wildhorn Topside Men's 9 Women's 9.5 Snorkel Fins Flippers, Pearl Aqua(Open Box)
Preparing my visit of Seoul wasn't very easy. Indeed, few backpackers go there (it's logical since the cost of living...
Wilson Sport Mens Rush Evo Tennis shoes Court Lightweight Trainers
I'm always surprised when I see how people around me are astonished when I tell them stories about what happens...
Window Envelope, Contemporary, White, Recycled, 500 Box
During my visit of Hong Kong, I realized I wasn't far from Macau. Therefore, it was quite obvious, I had...
Oh wow! There's a lot of money here! I spent four days in Hong Kong, and after backpacking Southeast Asia,...
Backpacking Southeast Asia is something almost all the experienced travelers I met -either in Southeast Asia or elsewhere- have already...
Wireless anti-theft remote waterproof bicycle tail lamp
- County Saddlery Solution 17 inch Saddle. Medium Sensation tree. Great condition
- Bibshort Assos T.Equipe Evo S8
- Coleman Ridgeline III Camp Bed Folding Camping Cot Soft Foam Matress Resting New
- E-Bike 36V 14.5Ah Vélo Electrique Pedelec bluee Wheel Hollandia Megamo Daymak
- Giordana Man's Cycling Short Size X-Large
- GRAISSEUR batterie 48v 14.5 Ah
- London Themed Cornhole Board Prints Wraps Corn Hole
- NEW Schrade SCAXE2 11.8in Stainless Steel Small Axe with 3.8in Blade and SCAXE2
- Polar M460 Cycling Training Computer
- Shimano TR5W SPD-SL shoes, white, size 42
- Texsport Meadow Creek Square Dome Tent - Sleeps 3 People - 6' X 6' X 48 High
Blogger & Traveller
Hi! I'm Roobens, from Paris. Wanna know what it's like to travel in some areas of the world as a black person? There's not much info online about black travel, so follow my journey here!